Red Haven is an easy to maintain and beautiful addition to any home orchard. This freestone variety ripens in Mid-August, producing large, dark red and golden peaches which are absolutely delicious. Red Haven is so beloved that’s it’s widely known as a “Dessert Peach” in the Pacific Northwest due to its exceptional flavor, making it a treat which everyone looks forward in midsummer! Although these peaches are famed for their freshly-picked flavor, it's also worth noting that Red Haven is one of the top choices of bakers all across the country! Their firm texture combined with perfect sugar content in the early growing season makes them absolutely ideal for cobbler, jam, pies, good old-fashioned baked peaches with cream, and much more.
What's great about the Red Haven Peach tree?
- Freshly-picked Red Haven peaches produce an entirely unique flavor which has earned them the title of "Dessert Peach" where they are widely grown in the Pacific Northwest.
- Due to their near-perfect texture and sugar content, Red Haven is one of the top choices across the country for cobbler, pie, jam and much more!
- An Online Orchards fruit tree is guaranteed to produce unparalleled flavor and the Red Haven tree is no different. Red Haven peaches are always some of the best, but Red Haven from Online Orchards are even better.
- Red Haven trees are self pollinating.
- Very heavy bearing, grows up to 25 peaches on a four-year old tree.
|Cold Hardiness Zones
||5, 6, 7, 8, 9
||-20° F, (-29° C)
|Prunus persica 'Red Haven'
|Mature Height (ft.)
||10' - 15'
||Mature Width (ft.)
||8' - 12'
||Recommended Spacing (ft.)
||8' - 20'
|Best Seasons to Plant for Zones 7 - 11
||Fall through Spring
||Best Seasons to Plant for Zones 2 - 6
|Optimal Soil Condition
||Acidic - Neutral
||Red with yellow splashes
||Incredibly sweet, rich and juicy