The Golden Dream Boxwood is an elegant and colorful choice for all landscapes. This colorful twist on the classic boxwood makes a beautiful statement that transforms lawns to formal gardens with just a simple planting! This shrub is a beautifully well-rounded and low-maintenance broadleaf evergreen, excellent for accent or specimen plantings. Since this is a naturally compact shrub, the Golden Dream Boxwood is ideal for shaping into a medium-sized hedge. Its variegated green and gold leaves lend visual interest, and yellow springtime blossoms are short, sweet, and pleasantly fragrant!
Golden Dream is naturally dense and compact, with diminutive mature measurements of 2 feet tall and 2-3 feet wide. It does best in well-drained, loamy, lightly acidic soil, and appreciates shaded positions out of hot afternoon sun. This widely adaptable evergreen is best suited to USDA Cold Hardiness Zones five through nine.
If you’re looking for well-textured, colorful and soft addition to your garden, the Golden Dream Boxwood is a fantastic option!
- This lovely cultivar takes Boxwood beauty a step further with golden-outlined foliage!
- This plant is perfect for low to medium hedges as it naturally grows into a compact and well-rounded form.
- An excellent and colorful choice for sidewalk and entryway plantings.
- Lovely fragrant, bright-yellow blossoms appear with spring!
- This boxwood makes a wonderful accent or specimen plant.