Golden Delicious Apple Tree - Sweettart flavor with a crisp aromatic texture. (2 years old and 3-4 feet tall.)
What’s great about the Golden Delicious Apple?
- Golden Delicious contains an intensely sweettart flavor that’s always best right off the tree! This cultivar is an extremely heavy producer of fresh-eating apples, which is one of the reasons that it’s among the most popular in the United States.
- The fruit tends to be uniquely speckled, oblong and light-golden to light-green in color depending on its growing climate.
- In warmer climates such as California and Florida, Golden Delicious apples are noticeably sweeter with less tartness in its flavor!
- In cooler climates such as New York and Michigan, Golden Delicious apples have an especially complex flavor containing honeyed sweetness balancing perfectly with tart undertones.
- Golden Delicious is a fantastic choice to enjoy in place of the typical red apple varieties, the complex flavor is truly unlike any other!
What will you receive?
When you order a tree from Online Orchards, we will send you a bare-root tree with roots wrapped in wet biodegradable material and burlap to ensure hydration while the tree is being shipped to you. The best thing you can do is plant as soon as possible, water often, and watch it grow.
When will you receive your tree?
Our trees are ready to be sent out in November when they begin their state of dormancy and shipping continues through May, depending on the warm spring weather!