Golden Delicious Apple Tree - Sweettart flavor with a crisp aromatic texture. (2 years old and 3-4 feet tall.)
What’s great about the Golden Delicious Apple?
- Golden Delicious contains an intensely sweettart flavor that’s always best right off the tree! This cultivar is an extremely heavy producer of fresh-eating apples, which is one of the reasons that it’s among the most popular in the United States.
- The fruit tends to be uniquely speckled, oblong and light-golden to light-green in color depending on its growing climate.
- In warmer climates such as California and Florida, Golden Delicious apples are noticeably sweeter with less tartness in its flavor!
- In cooler climates such as New York and Michigan, Golden Delicious apples have an especially complex flavor containing honeyed sweetness balancing perfectly with tart undertones.
- Golden Delicious is a fantastic choice to enjoy in place of the typical red apple varieties, the complex flavor is truly unlike any other!