Golden Sentinel Limbless Apple Tree - Grows double the fruit of a regular apple tree in half the time! (2 years old and 2-3 feet tall.)
Limbless apple trees are the most compact type of apple trees grown today! This revolutionary style of apple trees utilize their nutrients to quickly produce fruit instead of growing limbs that branch out and take up space. The Golden Sentinel variety is aptly named, as its fruit is strikingly similar to Golden Delicious apples in both appearance and flavor. In fact, Golden Sentinel apples are considered an improvement on Golden Delicious since their fruit tends to grow larger, sweeter, and much more abundantly! Since it belongs to the Limbless family of apple trees, Golden Sentinel is considered to be among the youngest producers of apple known today! While young, this tree grows with an abundance of tiny spurs adorning the solitary tree trunk. These soft fruit spurs are actually dormant flowers waiting to burst into bloom when spring comes! As the season progresses, each pollinated flower becomes an extra-large, exceedingly juicy, delicious golden apple with flavor that rivals classic varieties like Golden Delicious.
What’s great about the Golden Sentinel Limbless Apple Tree?
- Limbless Apple trees begin producing fruit at a younger age than almost any other apple varieties grown today!
- Produces an abundance of extra-large, delicious and bright golden apples with exceptional flavor that beats commercial apple varieties like Golden Delicious.
- Compact growth and early fruit production make Golden Sentinel an ideal balcony, patio, or backyard tree!
- Limbless Apples are the smallest and most compact apple producing trees grown today!
- Double the fruit in half the time of a standard apple tree!