- Very early bloomer of large golden-yellow flowers!
- Reblooming flowers keep the beauty going until autumn!
- Happy Returns is an evergreen in climates with mild winters, acting as the perfect groundcover.
- Bright golden-yellow bell-shaped blossoms add a bit of sunshine to landscapes!
- Very long blooming season.
The Happy Returns Daylily is sure to bring a smile to your face with its canary yellow blooms and dense, verdant green foliage. It first blossoms in June and has an extremely long flowering period, with reblooming waves all the way into October! While the bright yellow bells may be the center of the show, you’ll be graced with vibrant greenery all year round in the case of mild winters. These daylilies attract pollinators such as butterflies and hummingbirds and are perfect for bordering shrubbery or covering otherwise open ground. These flowers crave full sunlight but can make do with partial shade and will grow well in USDA zones 4-11, including almost the entire United States! They only require occasional watering, but in cases of extreme heat it is recommended to do so more often. The Happy Returns foliage reaches up to 15 in. in height and grow at a medium pace, with flowers extending even higher.