The Golden-Tipped Wintercreeper Euonymus is a great option for borders, hedges, or foundation plantings. If supported, it can be trained to climb and will make an eye-catching backdrop for companion plants.
Golden-Tipped Wintercreeper Euonymus is hardy in zones 5-9. This dramatic plant grows best in full sun to a height of 2 feet and a width of 5 feet. In hot conditions, it will tolerate shade. Easy to grow, it prefers well-drained, average soils.
Golden-Tipped Wintercreeper Euonymus is a true gem and will adorn your garden like colorful jewels. Keep in mind its fall colors when choosing where to plant, as it looks best with contrasting greens or neutral-colored flowers.
- Bright green leaves with gold edges give this evergreen shrub its name.
- Golden-Tipped Wintercreeper turns pinkish-red in fall and winter, making a gorgeous statement in landscaping!
- This Wintercreeper will gently climb with support, so keep it in mind for a foundation planting or background shrub.
- Its strikingly colorful golden presence provides year-round visual interest!
- This plant will spread with its creeping stems that root when they make contact with the soil.
Golden-Tipped Wintercreeper Euonymus