Dwarf Braeburn Apple Tree - Heavy producing, easy growing autumn apple. (2 years old and 3-4 feet tall.)
What’s great about the Braeburn Apple?
- Braeburn quickly became one of the top five most popular apples in the United States due to its combination of amazing consumer-oriented and commercial-orientated qualities. The most important of these is that Braeburn is all sweetness without any tart flavoring, making it absolutely delicious! The next is its beautiful red and orange streaked appearance, in fact it was the first major commercial apple cultivar to have a bi-colored appearance! It’s exceptionally firm texture, long shelf life, and overall resilience are what drove its success among orchardists and the produce industry. Braeburn is a modern and delicious apple that paved the way for today’s favorites, such as Honeycrisp and Jonagold.
- Exceptionally sweet with little to no tartness!
- Beautiful, large, red and orange streaked fruit.
- With its unusually lengthy shelf life, Braeburn stores longer than most apple varieties.
- Grows in size and gains sweetness quite rapidly right before harvesting!
- Most widely grown (and beloved) apple in New Zealand orchard country and among the top five in the United States.