All-in-One Almond Tree - Cold hardy, great flavor, easy growing. (2 years old and 3-4 feet tall.)
Among home orchardists in the United States, All-in-One Almond is by far the most popular cultivar. The main reason for this is that All-in-One tree is the perfect blend of adaptability and classic almond flavor. They are cold hardy down to -15 degrees, require no more care than a peach tree, and are even self-pollinating! Only one All-in-One tree is necessary to homegrow your own high-quality almonds!
What’s great about the All-in-One Almond?
- The most popular almond tree for home orchards!
- All-in-One makes growing almonds easy.
- The cold hardiness of All-in-One makes it possible to grow delicious superfood in regions with winter temperatures below -15° F!
- Just like apples, different almonds have unique flavors and All-in-One almonds are exceptionally delicious.
- All-in-One is a rare self-pollinating almond tree, so there’s no need for a second variety to produce fresh and homegrown almonds.