Dwarf Braeburn Apple Tree - Heavy producing, easy growing autumn apple. (2 years old and 3-4 feet tall.)
The Braeburn Apple Tree produces a first-class dessert apple, with a richness and complexity of flavor rarely matched by modern apple varieties. Fruit is crisp without being overly firm, very juicy, and snaps cleanly to the bite, when there is an immediate rush of strong apple flavors. Sharp and refreshing but with an excellent balance of sweetness and acidity while never sugary. Braeburn flavor is at its best when cooled slightly below room temperature. While it does store well, Braeburn is arguably at its best soon after picking. A relatively easy variety for the backyard orchardist to produce.
What’s great about the Braeburn Apple?
- First-class dessert apple flavor
- Beautiful, large, red and orange streaked fruit.
- With its unusually lengthy shelf life, Braeburn stores longer than most apple varieties.
- Easy variety to grow for the backyard orchadist
- Most widely grown (and beloved) apple in New Zealand orchard country and among the top five in the United States.